1 - Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
1. who or what is Mortimer the Mighty?
Mortimer came out of a doodle done my freshman year of college. He looks like a dustball with eyestalks, arms and legs. He kinda became my mascot through college, and at some point someone said that the Mortimer was mightier than the sword. Thus, Mortimer the Mighty.
2. what does your tattoo symbolize and why did you choose it?
It's the Egyptian hieroglyph uta (as in the second half of my LJ name) that means strength. Well, as best as I can figure - I'm not really fluent in ancient Egyptian. It's a reminder to myself that I have strength, especially when things get rough and I need reminding.
3. what, to you, is the most beautiful language?
I'm awfully fond of Spanish, obviously...I think it's the most beautiful spoken language.
4. if you could be whereever you wanted, where would you be?
Ooooh, that's tough. Right this second, probably Everett.
5. if you could go back and change one decision in your life (major or minor, but only one) what would you change?
I wouldn't have gone to Minnesota the summer of '98.