1. Climbed to the top of the Alcazar in Segovia.
2. Walked on the beaches of both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans at 1am (local time, of course).
3. Been stared down by Fiona Shaw.
4. Convinced my mother that my father really was dead.
5. Seen Alan Rickman and Judi Dench live onstage. 'Course, it wasn't the SAME stage, but still.
6. Spent an entire day wandering around London, lost and alone, because I took the wrong branch on the Tube.
7. Been saved by a cat.
8. Been brought to tears by a country song. OK, maybe I'm not the only one to have done it, but I'm one of the few who'll admit to it.
9. Got Dr. Demento to sign my course registration confirmation. It was the only piece of paper I had!
10. Playtested Paranoia XP
And now, sleepy time. *yawn*