1. The Best
2. If all body modifications (piercings, tattoos and the like) were free, painless and did not affect your future job options, would you get any (more)? Probably more tattoos - piercing's never really been my thing.
3. Do you ever lie to people (e.g. your family) about how you met Eric? If so, what do you tell them? Not...exactly. Some of them, I tell that we met at a kickboxing tournament, which isn't exactly a lie - that is where we first met in person - it just cuts out the three months or so of online chatting.
4. Would you rather lose five of your toes or one of your fingers (your choice which ones)? Pinky on my right hand. Having had issues with my toes before, I know for certain that I'm rather fond of walking without pain. And healthy toes are good for that.
5. What's the best thing to put on toast? BUTTER! That, or butter, cinnamon and sugar. Mmmm...dammit, I'm hungry now.
The Rules (dun dun DUN)
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview Me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others asking to be interviewed comment, you will ask them 5 questions.