1. BOOKS! Books books books books books. My dream job is to work in a library or a bookstore, to be surrounded by books and have the chance to shush people. :)
2. Broadway, both musicals and straight plays. I spent most of school years (from age 12 or so through college) involved in theater. I can't really sing all that well, and my acting is mediocre at best, but by gum, there's just something about being in a theater where the greats have been and watch a story develop in front of you.
3. Board Games. gamethyme, I blame you. :)
4. Ballroom dance, which has been sadly lacking for the last few years. I was in a salsa troupe in college, which I miss.
5. Braids. It's part of the reason I've grown my hair out this long, though sadly, I'm not so good at braiding it myself.
6. Bubbles! As anyone who remembers me in college knows, I am a bit of a bubble fanatic. Hell, I blew bubbles on the way across the stage when I graduated.
7. Banter, particularly of the witty variety. Sadly, my skills in witty banter are pretty weak, but I can enjoy watching or reading it and appreciate the beauty of it all.
8. Barefoot, as in what I prefer to be. Socks are for the weak!
9. Brownies. Because really, it's me. What kind of list of things I love would it be if it didn't include chocolate?
10. Blogging, though I will admit that my Blogspot blog has been...lacking...as of late. I'll be working on that, never fear! But without blogging, I wouldn't be, well, writing at you fine folks right now. :)
Second, care of redsouffle: Comment here, and I'll
1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a colour, a photo, etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
6. Tell you my favorite user pic of yours
And to answer your question, Katie - most likely not, but we're giving it a couple of years before we make a permanent decision one way or t'other.
And finally, care of deleva, among others:
Everyone has things they blog about. Everyone has things they don't blog about. Challenge me out of my comfort zone by telling me something I don't blog about, but you'd like to hear about, and I'll write a post about it. Ask for anything: latest movie watched, last book read, political leanings, thoughts on yaoi, favorite type of underwear, graphic techniques, etc. Repost in your own journal so that we can all learn more about each other