1. Sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Most likely a video game on the 360 (of late, Civ Revolutions (I blame you, milestogo13) or Madden '09). He'll also have his laptop open and connected online, and possibly an RPG book open nearby.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does s/he get on her/his salad?
IF he eats the green leafy things, it's with an Italian or vinagrette-like Caesar dressing. it doesn't happen too often.
3. What's one food s/he doesn't like?
Fish, shellfish, any kind of seafood, really.
4. You go out to the bar. What does s/he order?
Vodka and Coke.
5. Where did s/he go to high school?
Puyallup? I think?
6. What size shoe does s/he wear?
I don't remember the number (12, maybe?), but i know it's something like quadruple-E width.
7. If s/he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Toss-up between games and books (including books of games and RPG books, which really hit both categories).
8. What is her/his favorite type of sandwich?
Warm a croissant. Cut it open, slather it with cream cheese, then pile on the link sausage and the bacon. Heart attack for breakfast. (I get the feeling I'm missing an ingredient, but I got the all-important bacon, so I think he'll forgive me.)
9. What would this person eat every day if s/he could?
10. What is her/his favourite cereal?
He doesn't really do cereal - if he has breakfast at all, he's more likely to go for a croissant or an apple fritter.
11. What would s/he never wear?
Leather pants. First thing that came to mind.
12. What is her/his favourite sports team?
13. Who will s/he vote for?
Good question. I don't think he's willing to make a firm decision until McCain announces his VP - that could be the turning point one way or the other for him.
14. Who is her/his best friend?
Other than me, probably Stultz - he's one of the ones who's known him the longest, that's for sure.
15. What is something you do that s/he wishes you wouldn't do?
Forget to refill the water pitcher, ask him to do stuff around the house instead of doing it myself.
16. How many states has s/he lived in?
2 - Washington and Maryland (briefly), and one foreign country (Greece).
17. What is her/his heritage?
Uhhhhhh...I know the modern heritage (Mom's family are ranchers in Montana, Dad's side is mostly in Louisiana), and i know he's something like 1/8 Native American, but hell if I can remember what tribe.
18. You bake her/him a cake for her/his birthday; what kind of cake?
New York style cheesecake with strawberries.
19. Did s/he play sports in high school?
I don't think so - he was in the marching band (oboe) and was a drama geek. I know he fenced in college for a bit, though.
20. What could s/he spend hours doing?
Reading, playing video games, playing board games, playing RPGs, surfing the web..