Post 10 things that are going right in your life right now. I don't care how small. You're happy with your cup of coffee. You saw a flock of geese flying over. ANYTHING. Things that make you happy. Things that make you smile. No pressure.
It's small and it's simplistic, but maybe for the time you are compiling your list, you'll forget about the bad going on and focus on something good.
1) Warm, soft chocolate-chip cookies from the good bakery by my office.
3) Spending tomorrow with Stultz and deleva.
4) It's getting to that perfect sleeping weather, where it's cold outside and you can snuggle down under the heavy blanket (which we put on the bed two days ago) and be nice and warm.
5) Purple pens, particularly the new one Eric bought me on a whim a little while ago.
6) Tea, which reminds me that I need to make another cup.
7) Fewer questions asked at work today, and my productivity is improving.
8) Headache of Doom is subsiding slightly, putting me back in the realm of the living.
9) Making Money by Terry Pratchett - I know, it's been out for a year, but it's out in paperback now, so I snatched it up. Methinks it's time for another Pratchett binge.
10) Getting into the groove of the new job, slowly but surely.