1. Who did you last get angry with? myself
2. What is your weapon of choice? hands, words
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? heh. Ask my brother...usually in jest, though.
4. How about of the same sex? Not as much. Curious.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Urm...dunno. I'm really bad at figuring out when people are mad at me unless they, like, smack me or somesuch.
6. What is your pet peeve? People who constantly tell me what to do, when all I want to do is rant. If I want your opinion/advice, I'll ask.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Ish. I've been known to not "get over things" really easily, but it takes a decent amount before something gets to that point for me. Unless it's something I did. I can hold a grudge against myself for a loooooong time.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Hrm...I'm usually pretty good about the whole showering/teeth brushing/some form of exercise thing...I eat reasonably regularly..
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? About 3 or 4pm. Mornings are highly overrated.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Marie, my brother, Sra. Watson.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I've got a lot of work to do (not so much an excuse as one of those things you conveniently "remember").
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Yeah...*hangs head in shame*
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? Last week, swimming. Stoopid pool being closed this week. Oh, and walking/conquering Canada.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Today I just turned the bloody thing off.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Cherry Coke
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? white meat
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? 1 White Russian (yum) and about 2/3 of a tumbler of gin and ginger ale. Whee.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Notsomuch.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Hoo, yeah.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Spicy and sweet. Mmmmmm...
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? Can't say as I have.
1. How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians/family)? Heh. I organize the Naked Passion dance. So anybody who walked by the library those nights...plus another, oh, 10 or so...mrph.
2. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Between NPD and the picts...lots. Some, I really don't want to remember. *shudder*
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Am I that obvious?
4. Have you "done it"? Many and many a time, my friend.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? I like both genders. Hands are good. The lower back, right about the curve of the rear...the area between the waist and the hips...I'm weird, what can I say.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Sadly, no.
7. Have you ever been tested for an STD or pregnancy? Yes and yes. And neither was a problem. Yay.
1. How many credit cards do you own? One.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Most any bookstore, especially Powells. Stationary/office supplies stores. (Yes, I know, I'm weird.)
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Student loans go away, Mom gets taken care of.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? I'm an actress. I want it ALL.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Depends on the definitions of both "boring" and "megabucks." It's not so much selling my morals as temporarily bartering them, methinks.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? No (oops, realized that I hadn't changed the answer when I yoinked the survey from Jenn).
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? Most are on CDs now (mmm, CD burner)...before that, eh, 1500ish?
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Survival.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Urm...Good question. Wish I could tell you.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Keep things from getting worse. Be the elephant repellant, if you will. (ask me if this makes no sense, and I shall explain.)
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? If I feel like I should have come in first, then yes. If I'm just impressed that I finished, then not really.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Do tests in public schools count?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Notsomuch.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Urm...this whole pride thing really throws me for a loop, y'know?
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? heh. We'll ignore the person part for now. As far as stuff goes...Julia has a really sweet new laptop.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Hrm. I'd love to take a stab at Leigh's room, just because it's bloody HUGE!
3. If you could be anyone else in the world who would you be? Someone confident.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Having a waist would be nice...
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Confidence. Self-reliance. Optimism.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Ish.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Lust...mmm, lust.